Google+ Wortel Kiwi: It was my beautiful sunny windy cold and happy Sunday yesterday :)

Monday, June 24, 2013

It was my beautiful sunny windy cold and happy Sunday yesterday :)

Yesterday morning..I was laying down in my bed. I woke up around 10 AM..I think :p At first I really don't have a plan what to do. Because the weather nowadays in new zealand only made us lazy and didn't want to get out of our comfort and warm zone..which is the room :) And then, I heard somebody knocking at my door. I wonder who might knock at my door that morning. So..I jump out of my bed and open the door. And when I opened the door..I was surprised. There they were in front of my door my family from North Cote (+Steve B. Sulistyo) + 1..Selamat Resky..hahaha With a big smile he said "Good morning Andi.." I was pleased to know that they were visiting me. I mean +Steve B. Sulistyo and family. But for Selamat Resky..not really pleased. Because he often visit me here..hahahahaha..kidding bro :p 
We chit chat for a while and then they asked me to join them to wandering around the Auckland city. And I reckonized that yesterday was my little brother last Sunday in Aotearoa. So I decided to join them. After a short shower and prepare tea to take away, we off to One Three Hill. On the way to go there I remember that +Octaf Afin and +Wahyel Iffah told me before that they were planning to go to tante Linda for lunch. And by recalling the taste of the chicken and the spicy tomato chilli suddenly it makes me hungry :) So, I asked them to wait for us there. After 20 minutes of driving we arrived at the checkpoint 840 Dominion Road and then started to eat. I was really happy to sit with them and eat together. It made me missed my family back there at our homeland. I am so thankful that God sent a new family for me in my life journey at New Zealand. But to tell you the truth..I do have a lot of new family here. I am grateful for that. Too bad the other member of the family, +Miftah Zikri+Donny Hary Putra+Reza Hendrawan, +DIAN Rustya+Muhammad Sobarna+Gary Djojo, +Irna Sannyta+Satiti Shakuntala could not join us. Well, honestly we didn't plan to go this far..hahaha Otherwise, it will be more fun time :) Some other time guys ;) 
After we full with those delicious lunch, off we go to One Three Hill. The weather was awesomely chilly and windy yesterday. But we kept moving on. After we reach the summit, we saw the beauty of Auckland landscape and take some photos. And then we learn a few photography tricks there from +Steve B. Sulistyo. It was a good spending time Sunday with them. And also made us sad because we know that yesterday was our last time spending Sunday together with Selamat Resky. Because he will not be here by the end of this month. Going back home to his lovely wife and family for good. Which is good for him..ay bro? ;) 
Well, anyway, we had such fun and great moment together yesterday. It was my HAPPY SUNDAY!!! :) Here are some photos that I took yesterday. My first editing edition with Lightroom. Sorry if the result is not good. Because it is my very first time editing photos. Cheers mate!! (capek bener ya ngetik iseng pake english word. Nggak kebayang deh yg pada S1-S3 disini..semangat ya buat yang pada kuliah disini!)






































3 comments:

  1. OMG soo good...I can imagine how fun yesterday was :D
    happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaahhhhh menyenangkan \( `.∀´)/
    Pengen bisa kluyuran di NZ juga *Langsung ikutan kuis berhadiah jalan2 ke NZ, kali2 aja menang*

    ReplyDelete